Viking High Vis Industrial Gr. Coverall, Class 3, Orange
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Viking Industrial Grade Coveralls feature a 2 inch Vi-brance reflective material in 4 inch contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration. Durable 270 gsm (8 oz/yd²) 65/35 poly/cotton fabric provides superior abrasion and tear resistance. CSA Class 3, Level 2.
- Srong zippers and reinforced hemstitching to increase wear resistance.
- Constructed with a two-way breakaway front brass zipper and exterior storm flap closure for safety.
- Back and crotch gusseted for ease of movement and maximum comfort.
- Back waist is elasticized.
- Anti-Puncture Pocket (APP) technology with reinforced stitching to prevent sharp objects from puncturing through.
- 2 front upper pockets, 2 large rear pockets, 2 lower front pockets and 2 pass through pockets.
- Dual reflective chest straps.
- Tool pocket on right leg with hammer loop.
- Left sleeve pencil pocket.
- Heavy-duty 18 inch brass boot zipper for venting and easy access.
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor 50+ Rating (UPF).
0 stars based on 0 reviews